The application process has three (3) steps:
- Students should type information directly onto the application form and PRINT OUT A COPY OF THEIR APPLICATION when done (press Control + P to print the pages). After printing, please click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page to submit it to the Walker Committee.
- Students should attach a copy of proof of date of birth to their printed application, along with a check made out to their teacher. This information should be given to their teacher.
- Teachers should mail in:
1. Copies of all your students’ entry forms.
2. Copy of Master Sheet
3. Certifications of dates of birth.
4. One single check for applicants made out to “Walker Music Competition”
5. Another check of membership fee for $40 made out to “The Musicians’ Club” if you had not paid
Please mail to:
The John Child Walker Music Competition
P O Box 1375
Claremont, CA 91711
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TEACHER'S MASTER FORM
All applications must be mailed and postmarked by April 12. No late applications will be accepted.